- Frankfurt Airport is the first airport in Germany to test the impact of its advertising space using an online testing procedure. Media Frankfurt has conducted a test with client Audi using the "Digital Airport Walk" and it shows how efficient advertisements at airports can be: All impact parameters of the test campaign increased strongly.
- "Take off together". SAP has been supporting the German Football Association (DFB) and the German team as an official Premium Partner since 2013. SAP could have not chosen a better place for its campaign than Germany’s most international and biggest hub, Frankfurt Airport, where fans are to be found among both business travelers and vacationers. Accordingly, SAP is using a digital advertising ...
- Creative dynamism is making yet another stopover at Frankfurt Airport. The advertising partner of Media Frankfurt, Pernod Ricard Global Travel Retail, combines dynamism and social commitment with great skill for the launch of a limited edition bottle of its award-winning Absolut Vodka exclusive to Travel Retail.
- To recruit international talent Ogilvy is using an unconventional media channel. In their search for English planners, American storytellers and Scandinavian web-developers the agency is taking large-format Colorama advertising space at Frankfurt Airport.
- 2017 again sees Media Frankfurt commit to digital media expansion. In 2016 digital already represented 25 percent of total turnover with every sign that this growth was set to continue in 2017.